[Dailydrool] The World According to Norm - Yummy Blinkers

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sat Jul 5 20:37:38 PDT 2008

It's me again - Norm!

Well, today was a fun day.  I started out the day by going to see Dr. Bob.
He took my "zipper" out and said I had the green light to play again.
Opie, silly boy, played too hard with his sister Ouija (like the Wee-Gee
board) and hurt his leg.  So now HE is on temporary lock-down for a few
days.  Mom says she thinks she is making payments on the new CAT scanner
that Dr. Bob wants to buy.  I don't understand why he wants a CAT scanner -
I think mom should help him buy a DOG scanner.

On the way home from Dr. Bob's, mom stopped at the grocery store to get some
milk and when she came out, she had something for me too!  You aren't going
to believe this, but she bought me some gummy lightening bugs.  I call them
Blinkers 'coz that's what they do!  Anyway, Mom opened up the bag of bugs
for me and she picked them out of the bag with these little tong-thingies.
AND - THE BLINKERS BLINKED!!  I could hardly believe it!  Well, I snarfed
down a green one - yummmmmmm!  Then I snarfed down a yellow one - it got
stuck on my teeth - but still yummmmmmmmmmmm!  Then, I ate a red one -
yummmmmmm again!  These taste lots better than the blinkers I find in my
yard and Mom feeds them to me.  BUT WAIT - I didn't get the rest of them
from the bag - Mom ate them!

Wow - spread the word - my mom eats bugs too!

Drools to ya!

Norm and the rest of the Red Bay Boys

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny and Opie

Sandi Wittenberg - Mom to the Red Bay Basset Boys