[Dailydrool] Birthdays, drool and Rupert

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 13:17:59 PDT 2008

We wanted to extend happy 6th birthday wishes to Pw. Xandy Bear and happy
gotcha day wishes to Beachbaby. We hope you both had a weekend full of
treats, bellyrubs and white boxes.

The boys are slinging drool to Lovey Lu for her sore booty and to Beasley
that his lump removal goes well this week. Continued drool to Bob the DoG
and everyone else in need of some good ol fashion drool.

We also wanted to tell everyone of Ruperts new progress. We've had him for
over 6 weeks now and he is adjusting very well to our home. The rules are
slowly sinking in and he's been generous to us in the items he chooses to
destroy - mainly paper products, shoes and anything that has a string
hanging from it. Last week he slept on the couch with James for 4 hours. I
didn't think anything of it until James told me this was the 1st time Rupert
had ever slept with him. Lucky him as Rupert usually sprawls out across my
lap preventing me from getting anything done. I had never noticed that he
only did this with me until James pointed it out. This morning when I left
for work Rupert was asleep fully stretched out on top of a sleeping James.
Of course I grabbed the camera and snapped a couple pics so I'll post them
later tonight after I can upload. Anyway were excited that Rupert feels
comfortable enough to sleep with James (finally! after 6 weeks of lying on
top of me.) :-)

Lub and drool to all,
Kacy with Cowboy & Rupert