[Dailydrool] Flat basset conversation

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 15:40:08 PDT 2008

Bwhahahahahaha I flat basset eberytime it time to come home from da walkies or iffen momslabe wants to go one way and I no wanna go I just flat basset..  I lay in de middle ob de sidewalk, da street, de dog wun, whereber and den gibe momslabe da lookie.  She no can carries mememe bery fars so she just stands dere lookin' pretty dumb...errrr....pensive until I feel dat she be taught de lesson and den we go de way I wanna go.  Chloe sounds like ib she gots it! Now she habe to figure de lookie part. De hoomans always fall for de lookie. Bwhahahahaha

Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE