[Dailydrool] flat basset

EssieSchwartz at aol.com EssieSchwartz at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 21:05:06 PDT 2008

Speaking of flat basset...Why did Homer ATB always choose to go flat basset
in the very middle of the street...no cars could get by on either side...
Thank  goodness the neighbors loved him...or we would have been run off the
street.  We have our own set of problems with Sammy...He's totally
housebroken...so housebroken that he refuses to pee or poop in our yard.   It has to be in a
neighbor's yard.  I hope they're not watching when I take  Sammy out to do his
thing...so far only one neighbor said to me "Whoever told  you your dog could
pee on our mailbox"....this from people having a howling  beagle, a Heinz 47
and the ugliest lawn on the street!
  Esther