[Dailydrool] Announcing.....A Basset Christmas Tree Raffle....Basset Crap at It's Best!

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 16:43:36 PDT 2008

For those basset crap lovers that think they have everything.....you don't have this....and Basset Rescue of Florida does and we're raffling it off to benefit the never ending numbers of medically needy bassets that cross our doorstep.

Come one, come all and purchase your raffle tickets now!  Be the first one on the Daily Drool to own your very own fancy smancy porcelain Basset Christmas Tree.

Here's the link: http://www.bassetrescueflorida.com/basset-shop.htm

100% of the proceeds will go towards paying the vet bills of our many medically needy bassets. Thanks for your support!

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.
www.BassetRescueFlorida.com

Saving Florida Basset Hounds From Coast To Coast
Join our E-News Mailing List http://www.bassetrescueflorida.com/basset-rescue-newsletter.htm