[Dailydrool] If I didn't have

sally king sally.king at nqe.com
Thu Jul 17 07:36:06 PDT 2008

If I didn't have the Daily Drool in my life

I would still be at loggerheads with Rolph over where it was, and was not, acceptable to pee.
I would not have one single piece of basset crap in my house
I would believe I 'owned' the world's worst dog
I wouldn't find stolen socks/food/underwear funny
I wouldn't have found Basset Hound Welfare
I wouldn't have welcomed Clara into my home
I woudn't have a hairy house, however many times I vacuum
I wouldn't have cried over animals I've never met
I wouldn't have sent money to help people and dogs I've never met
It wouldn't have occoured to me to keep my pet's ashes
I wouldn't have "met" some amazing, kind, caring  people and know I have a great family to turn to when things get tough
I wouldn't be guaranteed at least one belly laugh a day reading my e-mail
I wouldn't know more about a bassets' skelatal problems than my vet
I would never have given a dog Benedryl, but instead gone to the vet for something way more expensive, nor would I have a bottle of hydrogen peroxide in the bathroom cupboard.
My dogs would be fed on cr*p food from the supermarket
My colleagues wouldn't think I was a total basset case

And all because of a fluffy dog no-one else wanted!

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK

This email has been scanned for viruses and other threats
using Newsquest's Ironport email filters

This e-mail, including any attachment, is private and
confidential.
It should not be read, copied, disclosed or otherwise used by
any person other than the intended recipient(s).
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately.
Newsquest reserves the right to monitor e-mails in
accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business
Practice)
(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

Newsquest Media Group Limited.
Registered in England, number 3105111 .  Registered office:
58 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8DP