[Dailydrool] Woops Sorry Incorrect Date for the Howl-o-ween Pawty It is Sunday Oct. 26th

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Fri Jul 18 10:37:26 PDT 2008

We hope everybody who can will come to our pawty!  No "charge or  donation
asked for" to come  to this party with contests and  games with some homemade
crafty stuff to win for prizes!(leash holders with  little Bassets on them)

It will be an appetizer potluck...or not it is not necessary to bring
fude... just come! Just everybody please come and have some fun with your  Basset
Hounds! Tellling you now so you can mark your calendars! There will be  some
photos of our last Basset Fun Day in The Bugler! We will take photos of  Bassets
at the Howl-o-ween Party too and ask Riche Churchill to publish them in  her
magazine The Bugler.

The Basset Hounds will again take over the Academy of Canine Behavior and
run around LOOSE. A few contests and games. Musical Rugs! Yea!

October. 26th
Arroughs!
Love and Woofin from Lexa and Daisy Mae at the
Basset Rescue of Puget Sound

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.