[Dailydrool] Update on Bailey

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Fri Jul 18 14:21:40 PDT 2008

Great news....she is fine....she blew a lot of blood vessels and it will have to seep back into her system.? I know she was stressed about being at the groomer...something that we won't do again I assure you.? She checked out with a clean bill of health.? She now weighs almost 40 lbs which is a far cry from her 10 lbs 7 months ago when we got her.? She is so sweet and such a joy.? Everyone loved her at the vet....even the rabbits!

Thanks to all who emailed me offlist too!? I thought that is what she had done however I wanted to make sure there wasn't another underlying issue!

Drool to all in need from the Gareis girls!

Emily, Maggie, Bailey & Princess
(Sierra ATB 2.6.08)