[Dailydrool] breeders choice/avoderm food

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Fri Jul 18 15:12:12 PDT 2008

  i have used this stuff for over 4 years now...it's great for their coats (we always get comments) and the amount they poop (smaller not bigger)

  i used to have to order it on line but now pet smart and pet co both \sell it.

  it also must taste good because the dogs that board with me end up leaving with the desire to never see their old food again.

  and the company itself is nice,,,if called with questions they will let you speak with the company high ups if need be.  i liked thaqt part too.

  only problem i have is the the avoiderm breddersc chouoice speciality oven bakerf rive & ,,,,,is now justr oven baked...same food different bag.