[Dailydrool] Mr Pant's Trading Post....

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 23:52:59 PDT 2008

Well without even knowing the concept Trading was the 1st thing that came
into my mind as soon as Santana learned the fun of a roll of toilet paper
and tearing it into LITTLE itty bitty pieces.  Now I trade treats, carrots,
apples, PRETEND SNACKS "look what mommy has OoooOO awwww" (he falls for it
sometimes) for the following items:

underwear, toilet paper, frosty paws empty cup, socks, don't trip grandma
and get in her way, stay in the house while we eat on the deck so you don't
steal grandparents food from their hands or plate, and the ultimate daily
trading routine that takes place at Mr Pant's trading post is:

 NOooOOOooo don't get in the litter box!, opps too late so I trade for kitty
roca, however he caught on to the "NooOOOOooO not the liter box" so he tests
me and walks over there slowly....gives me the over the shoulder look and
waits for me to say "NnoOoOOOO look at what mommy has OOOOOo awwwwww" then
comes running but  once he figures out it was a decoy the slithering back to
the litter box over the shoulder look resumes, followed by a dirty look and
the communication of  "i am now going back to the litter box you better give
me something so I don't eat that yucky kitty roca, hurrryyyyyy I am almost
there", and we play this game until I finally take out a real trading
item......

Santana's trading post is open 24/7!

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)