[Dailydrool] basset in need in Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Robbie Bagby jamalucy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 18:55:33 PDT 2008

*I got an email about a basset female in Hattiesburg, Mississippi needing
rescue. BHRA and ABBR are both full past the gills. Is there anyone out
there that can help this sweet girl? If so, please call the person listed
here and you can also email me for pictures that were sent to me by Sally,
listed below. She is a gorgeous red and white girl.*
*Sally Roberts
601-545-7659*

--
Robbie, mom slave to Lucy, Jaime,
Devon, Daisy, Hollee, Sally Sue, and basset wannabees