[Dailydrool] Who posted the description of emptying anal glands??

Marilyn Bickell mbickellhounds at comcast.net
Mon Jul 21 11:13:58 PDT 2008

Whoever it was ~~ sorry! I forgot your name ~~ who gave the description on
how to empty anal glands, thank you so much! I was doing it absolutely
wrong. You said 7 and 4. I was squeezing closer to 9 and 3 *sigh.* I haven't
tried your recommendation yet, because I just had Beaver and Rosey to the
vet, but if your way works, I'll be saving $21 per dog, per vet visit, and
then I'm going to put your name in a nifty little frame and hang it with
reverence and care.

Marilyn, Miko (Chasing lizards in Heaven), Bess, RoseyMae, and Beaver
Cleaver,
Fort Bragg, CA

"You have gone ahead and nothing is the same, leaving paw prints on my heart
that will always remain."- Tibetan Proverb from Prayers on the Wind.