[Dailydrool] Board Waddle Shirts

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 11:51:53 PDT 2008

Okay, I totally lost the card for the person I was supossed to contact, but
I believe they're droolers... I purchased a Board Waddle 2008 shirt at the
Michigan Waddle, and I was told they'd forgotten the sunglasses pins for
them, and I should send in for them. Well I totally forgot all about it, and
lost the card, my dad's taken to asking me about them, as he apparently
would like some for his shirt. Could someone from Tri-state please contact
me so I can find out how to go about getting the sunglasses? (I tried
looking at the Tri-state website, but the t-shirt order page wasn't working,
and the Tri-state page didn't say who was in charge of merchandising).
Thanks!
-Karrie, official typist for Joey, Checkers & Crispin