[Dailydrool] Woofstock t-shirts (thanks, Nicole!)

Heather Hill nebhr at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 15:18:46 PDT 2008

Just saw Nicole's posting about her "8 paws up" for the NEBHR Woofstock t-shirt and figured it was time to send around another reminder that our shirts are still available, tho selling quickly!

Our groovy tie-dye Ts feature this year's mascot, Jimi Houndrix and come in size Small through 3XL. Shirts are $26 each with free US shipping.

To view the shirts, please visit our website at http://www.nebhr.org
Thanks!

********I got my NEBHR Woofstock shirt in the mail yesterday (a nice birthday
present from my mother) and it's spectacularly beautiful. I appreciate the tie-dye shirt - perfect Basset wear for a 27 year old crazy
basset lady! The Hounds here give it 8 paws up (but only if you give them belly rubs!)**** Nicole

Heather Hill
New England Basset Hound Rescue
http://www.nebhr.org