[Dailydrool] Seamstress Available

sharlant at comcast.net sharlant at comcast.net
Fri Jul 25 03:10:02 PDT 2008

Hee hee.  We had us a wingdinger of a storm come through here Weedsday and The Warden was at her other prison (aka her officey-cube) and she leave me and The Weetweevers all alone here in the house to survive a thundystorm with nobody but ourselves and our dog pads and our biggish bowl of water and Old Tuckers tennis balls and oh, my paws are tired....

Well, anyways, The Warden has been watching lots of them shows on the picture box about decorating your Dog Prison on a budget.  So I be looking at how the curtains look too long when lightning strikes.  So I pulls them down onto my fluffy dog pad.  Now, The Weetweevers are not into decorating The Prison or sitting through thundyboomers so they just do what any self-respecting sissy Weetweevers do - they run under the kitchen table....  So, now I gots to do the tailoring by myself...So I SHRED the whole bottom of the things The Warden calls The Sheers.  I did not tailor or hem the big heavy ones that are a cream color since I use thems to scratch my back....

Now, after all these years, it finally looks like an OEBE Shredder lives here.  If you drives by The Dog Prison you can see my excellent work.  The Warden is not amused....

Ruby Roo
OEBE Shredder (and now Eater of the Sheers)