[Dailydrool] movie watching..together....

Barbara Rocheleau brocheleau at snet.net
Fri Jul 25 04:23:49 PDT 2008

So....I walk into the living room last night and there is my son and OPIE sitting on the couch, BOTH of their eyes peeled to the television watching....Smokey and the Bandit!  You've got to love Fred!  Opie sure did, it was too funny!   Poor Fred is long gone from this life, but boy wasn't he a beautiful basset boy!  I just loved his ear flying in the wind with his head hanging out the window of the 18-wheeler...too darn cute!

  Mom and Opie sleeping in today...late night movies will do that to a guy....