[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood speakin to da Dudster

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 04:48:21 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. I readin da droolz, and I seyz whut dis? Brudder  Dudster
he in a bit ob da trubblez. He git da smak on da rumpbones jus like  brudder
Elwood. I bee finkin Brudder Didster bee berry lucky to only git da  smack. I
gotz sperience in dis matterz. Lookie der Dud, you be luckiez youze git  jus a
smack on da rumpbonez. Nibblin on da slabe be berry dangerz. Whut do dem
slabes not git?? When it on da floor in da brudder spacez, it be us
brudderz.They gotz da nerbz to teke fingz whut in ourz spacez.  I tellz  youze a liddel
storie.
Momma she get sum peaches, and she cut dem up in a bowl and she serb dem to
Daddy. he a sittin on da couch a watchin dem menz wif batz on da tb. We
houndies  all go rite in dere and seyz, daddy youze needz to sharez dem peachez. So
he a  good daddy he gib us all sum. I git dis fing in me mouf. I seyz
WHEW-whut flaber  dis be? I gib it a liddel chompie, it git no bedder. I spit dat mess
rite out  dere on da carpetz. Well, herez da Momma, she tromp rite in dere
and she go  lookie dat mess on da carpetz. She go to git da mess, well da
Brudder Elwood, he  hab headbone fart. Dat mine, not herz, I grab Momma arm,whut got
me peach. She  lookie at da brudder and den whut dey sey--it all hit da fan,
but da brudder see  no fan, only da Momma face on da explode mode. Why she be
so mad da Brudder he  go to ground and tuck me tail ober whut left of me
privatez cause I finkin she  gonna rip dem rite off too. Me eyeballz a poppin out
me headbone, she gotz me by  da collarz, she a speakin so meanz, she drag me to
lockdown, she still a yellin,  an I still gotz dat peach in me flew. Dat fing
nasty, I be a droolin, I a gaspin  as she draggin me cross the house.
So dere Brudder Dud, whut dey seyz, been dere, done dat. Hope I rememberz  to
nebber do dis agin, but whut wif no big boy brainz yet it  kinda iffy  dat we
rememberz.
Why I bet we not da only houndies dat do dis, we could start a rumpbonez
club, why I bet dem doggiez out der got storiez to tell, join we in da world of
rumpbonez.  We call dis Rumpbonez Annoermus.

We send drool to all in need.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE