[Dailydrool] Wellness Core

Jean Quinn molly0 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 26 07:35:36 PDT 2008

I've been feeding my guys Core for some time now.  My guys love it, I love it because there's no fussiness deciding if they feel like eating that today.  Their fur is the shiniest I've ever seen it, more energy, as if they need it, and all around healthier.  I feed dry in the morning and in the evening I add just one can of the 95% meat canned Core between four bowls, just to give them a little variety. I know it's expensive but who's more deserving than our kids.  I have three bassets and a bloodhound so you  know I must truly believe in it and love their response to it to keep buying only Core.  Did I mention their teeth are beautifully white now also.  Go for the Core I really don't think you or your dog will be sorry, especially your dog.  I had no problem with transitioning them either, they loved it from the first taste.  Hope this helps you decide to go with Core because I can't think of one bad thing about it.

Lucy, Pete, Bessie, Charlie the bloodhound and Jeannie, momslave to all

a.