[Dailydrool] eating grass

Randi Zeehandelaar randi.zeehandelaar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 07:06:02 PDT 2008

So, today is the one week anniversary of Otis's Gotcha Day.  So far it's
been a dream except for two things:
1 -Despite a flea bath, he's itching like crazy to the point that he's
rubbed off some skin behind his front paw pads.  What's going on here?
Could he be allergic to the grass he's walking on?  Or is it fleas?  The
only treats I give him are chicken strips and I'm feeding him California
Naturals Chicken and Rice.
2 - All of a sudden he's decided that grass is for eating.  Is this a
vitamin deficiency or what?
3 - The vet gave him some Dreamcoat which contains oils for his coat and
vitamins.   I have NOT given it to him because of the ingredients (too many
grain oils).  Has anyone had any experience with this product?

Please help.

Randi and Otis the Wonder Dog