[Dailydrool] Vehicle Recommendations

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Sun Jul 27 17:43:40 PDT 2008

Thanks to everybody who emailed me about some potential new vehicles. My poor old Jeep died on Friday night, right after I finished loading the trailer and rooftop carrier for our picnic on Saturday. I was scrambling around on Saturday morning trying to make other arrangements. Kinda stressful, but we made it! At least it didn't happen when I was on the interstate with all the dogs and a trailer full of stuff!

Debbie and CBHR hounds Zoe, Sullie and fosters Hope and Tahoe who has been a good boy today