[Dailydrool] This and That

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Wed Jul 30 07:49:31 PDT 2008

Maggie Mae's story sent chills up and down my spine!!  Of course that
was her sending you that message through her song!  How amazing and
beautiful and wonderful!  She must have been quite the gal!  She may be
thinking "of course it was me, momma...what do I gotta do, get Rod
Stewart to AARRROOOOO for you???" he he.  You must feel so blessed to
know your houndie loves you so much!!

Hushy's love affair is priceless!  My Diva had a love affair with a
little terrier named "Romeo" at our old house.  She would get out of the
fence or shoot past the kids at the front door when she was a little
pup, and every single time, she would run straight to Romeo's house.  My
neighbor would call me and say "Diva's here again!!" so cute!!

Kerstie's memorial candle is so beautiful!  I wish I were as talented!
I bet if you wanted, you could offer to make them for folks and cash
in!!!!  (I would buy one!!)  Really, it's beautiful.  The pink bands on
her feet are just precious.

Benadryl is great to have on hand...especially when you have dogs and
people with allergies like our family has!!  I give Diva and Sophie 2
teaspoons of the liquid every 4 to 6 hours when needed for allergies,
etc. and they're between 40 & 50lbs.  It really helps!!  Get a baby
medicine dropper or syringe to administer, then you can just shoot it to
the back of their throats and close their mouth so they'll swallow it.
Otherwise it's all over the place!!

Lastly, our little visitor, my brother in law's dog Speedy is going home
tomorrow, and even though I would never admit this to my hubby, I have
fallen in love with the little guy!  At first, the only thing I could
see was how non-basset he was in every way...but now, I just think that
he's so sweet and I keep thinking of how sad the girls are going to be
to loose their little buddy.  (the girls, yeah right...more like me!!) I
think this is undeniable proof that I will be a horrible foster momma.
I just don't see how anyone could love him as much as we do!  I know,
it's terrible...what can I say???

Jessica L. Sutton

With Diva & Sophie & Speedy...for one more night!!