[Dailydrool] My Birfday from Eli Basset (formerly Puppy)

Jennifer Beezley jbeezley at cableone.net
Thu Jul 31 14:07:37 PDT 2008

Weel, mebbe it shuld be un-birfday.  I gots buttkiss on my big day.  A big, fat
bole of nuffin.  My peepuls wernt even HOME on my birfday.  I had to spend the day
with my pet sitter, like I was sum BABY.  AND to make fings worser, I gots invited
to Abby Fuller's birfday AND had to watch my ladypeepul watch picshurs and video of
MY SISTERS pawty!   THEY had burgers and CAKE!!  What did I get?  Yeah- a big, fat
bole of NUFFIN!!

Okay, mebbe it not so bad.  I did get popcorn and a 30 minute belly rub on the
lady's lap last nite.  It a nice, cushy lap, too, but I still mad.

Eli Basset

Jennifer
~~~~~~~
Lucy, Abby, Eli and Eyson (ATB)
Arooo Y'all
~~~~~~~~
"They had buried him under our elm tree, they said-yet this was not totally true.
For he really lay buried in my heart. "  Willie Morris, My Dog Skip