[Dailydrool] Tracker

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 20:52:28 PDT 2008

Wow Nigel, I is gwoing to hab to higher you when da mamma wuns aways likes she keeps trwetening ta do.  She say wens da daddy and me gets to whinning wes makes hers cwazy and she is goings to wun aways.   I do nots understands whys she does not sees dat we just needs alls hers atensun.

I dus not understands wiz dose peeples did not fowel you.  You is a basset houndie afters all.  Bets dey fowells you nex time.

Ella Louise