[Dailydrool] Slobberfest

Deb Good dlgood66 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 05:41:58 PDT 2008

Hey everyone, Pippi here.  Just wanted to remind everyone that Droopy Basset Rescue's one and only annual fundraiser, Slobberfest, is almost upon us (Saturday July 12).  Droopy has taken in lots of homeless hounds this year and more recently we've had some hounds with some health problems which has really deleted our funds.  We can use your help.  So, load up the BUV, grab the hounds and head to Union City Pa on July 12.  And don't forget your pledge sheet!  All the details are on the website at www.droopybassetrescue.com  "But Pippi" you say, "I live so far away and the slaves can't get me there.  How do I help?"  You can make a donation on our website or go to: http://www.firstgiving.com/pipspledges
and help me become Bassetarian of the year!  Once again Slobberfest hotel headquarters is the Days Inn in Erie with a super fantastic hospitality suite!  Check out our website for details on purchasing a memorial for your ATB hounds!  Hope to see everyone at Slobberfest.  Come see me defend my title as "Happiest Tail" and meet my new brother, Sean!  Buy raffle tickets, get t-shirts, play games!  See you there!

Pippi