[Dailydrool] Nigel lawyer....

Suzanne Wilson sluvs2quilt at comcast.net
Mon Jun 2 12:24:15 PDT 2008

Willow, dis be Joey Ramone. I'm witch ya on dis one. My Momperson tooked
aways not only my bird BUT my lizrds too!! Iffin you gets Nigel to takes yur
case, I'ma tinkin we could do a whats dey called? Wens wes alls gets
tegeters and sue. Nigel, whatch ya tinks?? Do we hab a case??

Joey Ramone

I'm Willow.  I'm still mad from Fryday.  My mean auntie took my little toy
away. It ain't fair.  I had this nice feathered toy - auntie called it a
bird - that I caught in the yard.  He was a squeak toy for a short time but
I must have broke him.  Anyway I was playing with my toy - careful not to
let my long-legged lab-mix cousin get it.  Mean auntie got mad and took the
little feathered toy away.  She threw it away.  I didn't even get a chance
to show my mommy.

  I'm still mad at her.  Just auntie wait until she looks for her sneakers
(hehehe).

  Maybe I need to hire a lawyer (hey Nigel interested in my case?) and sue
her.

  Signed,
  Willow