[Dailydrool] PLEASE DROOL

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 12:34:51 PDT 2008

I'm asking for drool for Cowboys cousin and my little "brown-headed
stepchild", Duke. He's my brother-in-law's cocker spaniel but he lives with
us. Was supposed to be moving out today (which is why we jsut adopted
Rupert) but I just got a text message from James while I'm at work that Duke
is in the ER and started seizing this morning and couldn't breathe. I have
no clue what happened as I am working but now I cannot even think straight
with work. Duke is 4 years old and hasn't really had any major health issues
in the past, he's Cowboy's little buddy though so please send drool. I'll
update as I learn more.

Kacy, mom to Cowboy and Rupert, Aunt to Duke(wb)