[Dailydrool] pet sitting

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 2 17:11:38 PDT 2008

When I was in hospital the first time last year my vet found a good babysitter actually they're
above wonderful and Miss Becky just fitted in. And my vet took Houdini which
she doesn't do but did
Second time same people,= only one not happy is that rotten mgr where I lived.
So now I'm not in Calgary my son gota sitter who dropped in every day to feed
and play with his cat.
So bassets get very lonely and probably go stir crazy. When I was in hospital a son looked after Dazey and A pollo but it wasn't a good scene.
So when I went to Scotland for a son's wedding I had two people come in and take her to their house and they were ok.
When I left her at the vet hospital she wouldn't come near me till 3 a.m.
When I got home first from Scotland and was there she was happy and not sulking
I thought only cats sulk - actually cat was glad to see me.
Georgie