[Dailydrool] A little drool

siobhan118 at comcast.net siobhan118 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 2 17:21:39 PDT 2008

Our new foster Daisy could you use a little drool please.  Daisy is a lovely 8 year old owner surrender who wasn't getting the best care from her previous owner (I'm being nice).  She is going to the vets tomorrow morning to have a large mass removed from her side.  Our vet feels that it is some sort of tumor but at this point doesn't know what it is or just how bad her condition is.  Daisy is an absolute sweetie and we are hoping that all goes well for her tomorrow and we can get her on the road to a happy and health life.  So if you could spare a little extra drool for her, she sure would appreciate it!  I'm attaching a link to her pictures.  She is wearing her snazzy red t-shirt to keep her from ripping open her tumor.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2AZtGrFq5YsnPg
--
Thanks,
Siobhan