[Dailydrool] MANY THANKS

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 15:30:34 PDT 2008

I just wanted to say THANK YOU  to  all the  DROOLER'S  who have sent me
letters of encouragement the last couple  days.    They have helped me feel better
as I am on a real PITY  PARTY roll here .  I guess it boils down to being
stuck in a bad situation  that I have little or no control of right now and I
hate that feeling ! The  medrol ( cortisone shot ) didn't help at all, not even a
little bit and the  therapy today seemed to intensify the pain JOY !!!!!The
therapist said it  would probably get much worse  before it gets better,  You
have  no idea how close I came to wanting to end her life !  GRRRR   %#&*#   ,
My poor  husband was at his wits end  trying to help me this morning deal
with the pain, he finally managed to get me  to his recliner with the heating
pad, three pain pills and a hot cup of coffee  and WHAM !!!!!  Annie jumps up
into my lap ! that was such a tremendous  help !
thank god no one wore the hot coffee.

Thank you again for your letters

Love to all

Marlene