[Dailydrool] Pw Pawcasso Blossom Visors & Hats

Lisa Potter mom24hounds at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 16:33:42 PDT 2008

You say that you just don't know how to get off those extra winter pounds?
Worried about those crows feet.  You don't need a plastic surgeon, you need
a Pw Pawcasso Blossom visor or hat!  There is scientific proof that they
work.  They can instantly take off 10 lbs & 10 yrs!!
They are also a great ice breaker at basset events.  I was wearing mine at a
waddle last summer, when a Drooler came up & introduced herself.  She
recognized my Pw Pawcasso's personalized visor.  Looking closer at her, she
was wearing one of her own.
So, don't worry about how you are going to pay for botox, the visors are
very inexpensive.  And don't blend into the crowd at the next basset event,
contact Cookie, Pw Blossom's personal secretary, to place your order for
your very own personalized visor or cap.  Their email is
pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Lisa aka PetMom
Romeo & Juliet