[Dailydrool] Tucker update

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 16:38:04 PDT 2008

So I have picked up a very sleepy Tucker.  Dr. D had left for the day.  Dr T was still there but didn't feel comfortable discussing the x-ray results with me...hmmmm.  Pressing the issue, as any good basset Momma would do, I discovered the reason.  Dr T and Dr D don't agree on the diagnosis. I have known both docs for 13 years and both have treated the kidz.  Now I am really starting to worry not only about the results which  I won't know until tomorrow, ....but also that I should be looking for a second opinion as the docs don't agree.
Worried Basset Momma,
Karen and the Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo (ticked off cause Tucker is too sleepy to play), Tucker (zzzz, snort, zzzzzz), Abby (do I get his kibble tonight?), Sadie (Dadddddddyyyyyy wake up!), and Cuddles (dibs on the carrots)