[Dailydrool] Tucker Update

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 21:30:04 PDT 2008

Well finally at a little after 5pm tonight Dr. D called.  Tucker x-ray shows a little arthritis in the lumbar sacral joint and a possible "loose" cruciate ligament in the left rear leg, so there may be a tear.  They gave him a steroid shot yesterday and said that he hasn't improved in 5 days then it is probably the ligament.   So poor Tucker is going to jail.  Though today he is pretty inactive anyway and just laying around.  I really hope that it is not the ligament, but my gut tells me it is, since he does not full weight bear on the leg and my daughter said that when she  touched that leg is when he got upset.   I also noticed that he seems to be throwing that leg out to the side when he walks.
So Momma built a ramp out the doggie door that is stable but temporary .  I have to build up the sides coming out their door so none of the kidz go around and down the two steps, so  the lumber store is on the list...after Abby and Sadie go to the Dr.  in the morning.    It looks like Dr. D will have another diving adventure in the near future, especially after this weeks vet bill.  I think we need to barter nursing services for vet bills!

Droolz to all in need.
Karen and the Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo , Abby, Sadie (who all are thinking what the heck is up with this ramp thing) and Tucker (I'z git da jail houze bwues!  I innocent I tell ya!  I gotz da wight to a torney!)