[Dailydrool] Cream and thieving hounds

sally king sally.king at nqe.com
Thu Jun 5 02:00:27 PDT 2008

 Excellent news about Cream being safe. Reminds me how the Drool helped to find Tessie when she went runabout a couple of months ago. It is gooooood stuff.

The strawberry thief is really testing my patience. The first bush she plundered I thought, 'well, it was in a patio pot. I should have realised'. Last night I found her with her nose pushed through the little fence I put up to keep them off my tiny flower plot, gobbling the strawberries off my second (and last) plant.

Of course, I was growing them for her . . . .  <<even longer sigh>>

Meanwhile, this week Rolph has twice snarfed my lunch, while I was making it, leapt up and grabbed a chunk chocolate out of my daughter's hands (with raisens in it - lucky he has a cast iron gut), and won a complete melon off the side at the XH's house.

Maybe I don't feed them enough.

Sally, slave to the voracious Rolph and Clara (can we have more of those yummy pink things mum?)

This email has been scanned for viruses and other threats
using Newsquest's Ironport email filters

This e-mail, including any attachment, is private and
confidential.
It should not be read, copied, disclosed or otherwise used by
any person other than the intended recipient(s).
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately.
Newsquest reserves the right to monitor e-mails in
accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business
Practice)
(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

Newsquest Media Group Limited.
Registered in England, number 3105111 .  Registered office:
58 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8DP