[Dailydrool] Peticure or dremel

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 12:21:09 PDT 2008

I saw the post a few days ago about the peticure, and didn't see any responses.  Gunter has very thick nails and the quick comes down pretty far on them, and he absolutely hates getting them clipped (the tech at the vet got him really bad once).  I'd like to get a dremel or something like that because I've heard it's a lot easier to avoid the quick and they tolerate it better.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to which is better (peticure or dremel) or if there is a specific model for the dremel that I should get?  Oh and we are getting blinds, I've given up on the curtains.  I think Wulfie was just trying to lull me into a false sense of security by leaving them alone.  He actually almost pulled the rod out of the wall this time (thank you Brudder Elwood for that advice :-), he must have gotten onto the computer somehow and read my email)!!  thank doG that he doesn't try to eat them, he just shreds them into as many small pieces as possible...
Drool to all in need, and we have tons with the heat and humidity.
 Kim, Gunter (I don't like bitter anything - ick) and Wulfie (Brudder Elwood is my hero)