[Dailydrool] Activity cysts

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Thu Jun 5 12:54:22 PDT 2008

 Katie, glad you were able to reach your "real" vet and get a script for sedatives.? It really irks me when you are trying to do the best you can to keep an active pup quiet while healing and they scold you anyway.? Our Daisy developed an activity related cyst at the site of her spay incision despite our best efforts.? They said sometimes it just happens as a result of inflammation at the site, no matter what.? We used warm compresses briefly but time was what really drained it.

Snooters and healing drool.

Sandi, Mamaslave to The Boys and The Belles - Dozer, Dudley, Daisy and Delilah