[Dailydrool] Playing fetch

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Jun 6 12:42:52 PDT 2008

Ok Brudder, I am going to be sending   Annie and  Maggie  down der so you can
be teechin dem howd to play the fetchin game OK  ?  Annie she be a real tuffy
and she take care of Elder Clara for sure.she  aint fraid of nottin, not even
the biggee ones. the tak em all on !    mom person here :  Annie and Maggie
like to play fetch , but they  (  DON"T FETCH ) they always run off with the
ball and go way out in the  yard and lay down as if to say,"  if you want it,
come and get it,  because I am  not bringing it back " as soon as I get close
they are off and running again.

He he he   I finally got my husband to go for a ride with me and  the two
girls last night, it was very warm but we had the air on in the  car,  we drive
real slow about 10 mph anyways Annie had her head out the  window and my
husband is yelling at me that she will jump out so he has me  holding on to her
leash !!!!  this is the fun part, while we are all taking  in the sights, Annie is
busy chewing her leash in half, we get to the park, (  same park with all the
( GEESE !!!!!! )  and my dear husband decides  to roll the window ALL THE WAY
DOWN  ( because Annie wont jump out she has  her leash on  hehehehehe )
Annie spots the geese and the  barking begins and YEPPER ,  out the window we go
only to be caught by her  tail and back leg.   My husband is yelling at me  "
I thought you  had her leash and I said I DO, but only one end . You have to
know my husband,  he has NO sense of humor !!!! NONE NODDA !!!!!! so after we
retrieved  Annie  we came home, and NOT at 10 miles an hour  either, more like
50  and he said  NO MORE, all the while Annie is giving him snooter kisses and
 he grumbled all the way home calling her a monster and a brat, he told her
that  he doesn't like bad children, and that he loved Maggie more.  Maggie is
such and Angel .  Annie made my day !!!!!

Have a good weekend everyone,  it is very hot here in Northwest  Ohio  in the
90's  suppose to be 98 on Sunday we were in the 50's and  lower 30's just
last week. but at least we haven't had the bad tornadoes like  some of you have,
my husband ( the grump )  and I were just talking about  how we just don't get
the bad storms here anymore.

Marlene

better mood, therapy seems to be helping

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.