[Dailydrool] smelly house

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Fri Jun 6 13:21:25 PDT 2008

With a house that's just under 1,000 sq. ft., living with three hounds and two cats (and one man) can get the best of me sometimes.  I literally use every Febreze product there is.  If I wasn't spending so much on the product, I swear I would buy stock in the company.  And I vacuum -- a lot.  At least once a day.  And I change the coverings on the furniture every day.  Hair is still everywhere, but it doesn't smell.   The only time we get a bad smell is if it's been raining and we have wet hounds.  I don't think there's a cure for that.

    I'm interested to hear what other people use to keep their houses smelling fresh.

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Stella (ATB), J.D. (ATB), Begonia (ATB)