[Dailydrool] Hot hot hot houndies....NOT

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 14:08:49 PDT 2008

Ifn awl yoo houndies need too cool off fwum da heet, well, Tana is da pwace to be.  It is NOT NOT NOT hot here.  Az a matter of fact, it has bin SNOWING here awl day.  Yep, yoo got it rite.  We cood cool yoo off real fast.  Natural snow cones and no artifishul ingreedients.

And mom sez to fank ebberybuddy for da birfday wishes yesterday.  And we are still wooking for more orders to help out the Montana hounds and House of Puddles.  Pweez consider wun of owr slimming cooling visors to keep ya kool!

Pawcasso Blosom and Annie Belle WC...whare's summer?!