[Dailydrool] Catching up on the drool

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 01:11:30 PDT 2008

 We are a bit behind on our drooling, so tonight is the start of catch up night.
Sending
healing drools to all the sick houndies: Mutley, Maggie Wags, Jake,
Maggie, Daisy and her buppies (We did ice packs on Abby when she had
mastitis, 4 times a day for 10 minutes), Piglet, Benny and we hope we
didn't miss anyone.

Happy Birthday to all the droolers whose
birthdays we missed.  We hope you had lots of goodies and presents.
Congrats to Miss Annie on her new buppy....We bet she is gorgeous!

Our prayers  and healing drool our going out to Maisie's and Indys' family.  We are so sorry for your loss.

All
the droolers who went through twisters and nasty weather, we are glad
you are safe and sound,   You can always send some of the rain this
way...we would love it, just not the twisters!  We moved from twister
country years ago...we don't like them at all.  We are so glad that
Momma is not afraid to use the cooler!  We would be some hot houndies
and in protest!

want to thank everyone for all the drool slinging and advice for
Tucker.  Momma built his "real ramp" for the back porch steps still
have to install the railings and the car ramp is ordered.  The porch
ramp is 8 foot wide so he has no choice but to go down it.  All the
kidz love it and it is a game of running up and down the ramp for Abby
and Sadie Maye.The no jumping is going better, though he does dislike
the idea of no couch cuddling.  I found that the king size pillow shams
of the couch and chair are helping with that problem.  I am happy to
report that all the kids are doing wonderful after about a month on
their new food...coats are shiny and less ear crud!  Tucker is also
doing better!   Though I think the steriod shot is wearing off....he is
starting to slow down a bit today today, I want to hope that it is just
the heat.

Droolz and Prayers to all in need,
Karen and the Dog  House Gang.
Ruby
Doo (tank doGness for AC), Tucker (I git odda jail mo, if I gud), Abby
(did sumbudy sez food?), Sadie (bad slabe..it nappy nitey time...wets
go), and Cuddles (me cawwot be weally gud)