[Dailydrool] Hounds Haven Fundraiser

Cheryl Stafford cherylstafford at cox.net
Wed Jun 11 03:59:19 PDT 2008

DROOLers
Lets raise some funds to help Daisy and her pups!  Mr. Snarky Dog Treats
is going to run another promotion to try and raise some needed money to
help Daisy and her puppies.  For every bag of Mr. Snarky Dog Treats
purchased between today, June 11 through Sunday, June 29, 50% will be
donated to Hounds Haven to help defer some of their costs.  Please check
out our website, www.mrsnarkytreats.com, to see all of the flavors that
are available.  Many DROOLers have already ordered from us to help raise
funds for BROOD.  Check out our testimonials page to read what others
have to say about our all natural homemade Biscotti!
So dig out that cookie money and orders some YUMMY treats to help Daisy
and her puppies have a great life!!!!

Cheryl , Mr. Snarky Dog Treats
Otter, aka Mr. Snarky
Radar