[Dailydrool] Today's calendar hound

Kay george at georgeegrunt.com
Wed Jun 11 04:57:20 PDT 2008

June 11th calendar hound is Brannigan, he is a furend
of ours. His momma left for the rainbow bridge in
April. We miss her so much and think of her daily. We
know she is watching her babies from the bridge. And
giving out belly rubs to all the houndies that are
there. Bernie loved her hounds. And they loved her. We
just pray they still feel her love because I know she
is watching over them. Happy calendar day Brannigan,
we love you. We love your sisters Kaylee and Daisy
too!

Kay, George, Lucy and Riley