[Dailydrool] Rotten Rupert, on his way to OEBE

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 14:56:59 PDT 2008

Monday: Come home to broken glass all over the kitchen because Rupert
counter-cruised a cup off the counter.

Tuesday: Mostly well-behaved....although he did steal my jamba juice cup and
chew it up after it was gone.

Wednesday: Chewed 1 roll of paper towels, Pulled all cleaning supplies out
from under the sink, proceeded to chew up sponges only, (thank goodness),
left a steaming pile of poop on the carpet which dadslave proceeded to step
in bare-foot because the lights were off (hahaha, too bad now I have to deal
with the carpet cleaning)

Can't wait to see what I come home to today.....we are getting him a crate
ASAP!!! :)

Kacy with Cowboy the Angel and Rotten Rupert (a.k.a. McLovin because when he
isn't rotten he is a total lover) I think he may have split personality ;)