[Dailydrool] Quikie Zelda Update

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 15:25:30 PDT 2008

Zelda is doing pretty well. The tumor continues to grow amazingly, but her
attitude and appetite are good. We have added Tramadol twice a day to her
Deramaxx and it has helped quite a bit towards making her more comfy. She is
still ruling the roost with an iron paw. She is still sitting up for treats
and belly rubs. She can still  make all the boys stay a good 10 feet from
her with just a look and a slight snizzle. She goes out the door first and
in the door first. She likes to lay in the doorway to the house so that the
boys cannot get in or out. I can hear her chuckling in her sleep.
She eats a conglomeration of things I dare not mention since some of them, I
am sure, are terrible dietarily.(Is that a word?) However, she may have
whatever she wants. She cannot open her mouth very far and cannot chew hard
things, like kibble. She has shifted, to my husband's delight, from doggie
treats to sugar cookies.  They do a lot of sharing. LOL.

MomPerson to Zelda, Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell and Cooper