[Dailydrool] buppies chewing

GABRIELLE PALMER palmerslove at msn.com
Fri Jun 13 08:32:36 PDT 2008

I totally understand what you were saying about the buppies chewing on your old  golden. My Deisel his favorite thing to chew on is poor poor Stanley, my little terrier mix. lol. Deisel is such a love bug though he whines/whimpers when he wants me to pick him up and and I pick him up like a baby and he just cuddles and kisses on me. I sware I'm in LOVE!! Despite his naughty antics. He chewed my flowers off the stems and laid in the middle of one of my plants so it has a big flat center now. lol. But it's worth it!! lol. Anyways I just wanted to say I so love hearing Brudder Elwoods stories!! I laugh out loud, he is sooooo cute and entertaining. Thanks for sharing that with us.
Gabrielle & little Deisel