[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood & da pizza

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Fri Jun 13 08:42:07 PDT 2008

Every morning should start with such a good laugh!  The mental image of the
delivery guy barely leaving when the pizza went flying (“knock(ed) dat box
out ob Momma’s paws”) and then the best line of all: “Brudder Elwood he no
unnerstanz why da Momma be a yellin, why dere nuff down dere for all ob us,
iffin she hurriez.”  So very generous, Brudder Elwood!  Truly a classic
story!

Has Debbie published the collected works of Brudder Elwood?  I’d certainly
buy a bunch! (BTW, I’ve never tried to type in bassetese before, it’s
certainly tough of the spell-checker!)

Drool to all, especially all those suffering such devastation in the Midwest
and my fellow Californians facing the scary early fire season.

Kathy Wilson and Twinkletoes and Moose (ATB)

Checked by AVG.
7:13 AM