[Dailydrool] Nylabones for chewing puppies

Cindy Armstrong carmstrong at highcottonusa.com
Fri Jun 13 08:59:43 PDT 2008

I agree with Kim about the nylabones for puppies.  I use the nylabones
for powerful chewers.  Can get them at Walmart for $6.97)  I didn't like
the edible bones either because I was afraid that they would get
something lodged in their throat or swallow a huge chunk of it.  Kimmie
Sue ate almost everything in the house until I bought a bunch of these
figuring, at the time, she would never touch them.  They all loved them
and Kimmie was better about not chewing inappropriate things.  She had a
particular love of electronics and shoes.  :-(  I have raised two
puppies since Kimmie on nylabones and neither have chewed up my house or
my shoes.  :-)

Cindy

Kimmie Sue, Chloe Grace and Lola Claire