[Dailydrool] Crates

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Sun Jun 15 12:58:57 PDT 2008

I agree that wire crates are best, they last forever, are easy to  clean and
don't hold odors. I use a soft crate for  transporting dogs  but have had them
chewed thru by a basset determined to sit in my lap!
I have found great deals on crates on ebay. type in dog crates and there is
a huge assortment - many of them Buy It Now and the prices are reasonable even
 with shipping. I did get one crate from a private individual on ebay for
$20.00 because her dog wouldn't use it. It costs about 150.00 at PetSmart.
Kathy with Spanky, Elwood, Sonny, Crackers and Loki (one week to my  first
birthday!)