[Dailydrool] Crates

Marilyn Bickell mbickellhounds at comcast.net
Mon Jun 16 08:27:18 PDT 2008

>>> From: Saraberry at aol.com

... I also recommend that the crate be in a common room or bedroom, unless
there is a strong need for the crate to be elsewhere, ...<<<

Hi Sara! (winkwink),

I agree with Sara. As she can attest to this, all our crates are placed
where Beaver and Rosey can see and hear me and/or Tom when they're crated.
At home, we have 2 crates in the living where all our activity happens:
computer, TV, reading, and visiting. At bedtime the crates get covered and
the hounds settle in.
We have 2 crates at the cabin that are kept in the "middle room" during the
summer, which is centered between the living room and the kitchen, so when
the dogs are crated, they can see and hear us. During the winter, I move the
crates into the living room where most of our activity happens at that time
of the year.

Marilyn, Miko (Chasing lizards in Heaven), Bess, RoseyMae, and
BeaverCleaver,
Fort Bragg, CA

"You have gone ahead and nothing is the same, leaving paw prints on my heart
that will always remain."- Tibetan Proverb from Prayers on the Wind.