[Dailydrool] Crates

Rkbeard at aol.com Rkbeard at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 18:06:05 PDT 2008

The only time I use plastic crates is when I have to ship a dog--they are
the only kind the airlines will accept.

I do use the soft crates when I am keeping my dogs in a hotel/motel room,
simply because they are so much lighter to handle, and my dogs are never left
alone in them.

I use only the wire crates at home and when traveling--they dogs can see  out
of them much better, and I can also see the dogs.  I have two different
sizes that I use:  24" X 36", and 21" X 32 ".  I feed my dogs in their  crates to
prevent food fights, and they also like to sleep in them.

Kathryn Beard
rkbeard at aol.com