[Dailydrool] Tana Gurls' Caps

Lainee Francis lainee09 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 06:56:47 PDT 2008

I just received the 2 caps I ordered from the Tana Gurls & their Momma, Cookie.  They are absolutely awesome!!!  Last year I ordered 2 visors and was thrilled with them.  I decided to order 2 caps for those "bedhead" "bad hair" days!!  :o))  I am so glad I did--the caps are of excellent quality and the artist work is top notch.

If you haven't ordered yours yet, do it.  You will not be disappointed.  They are custom made to your color & design preference.  There are bones, paw prints, and text on mine.  You will have a quality visor and or cap at  a very reasonable price--the best part is you will be helping the homeless houndies that are not as lucky as our babies!!  Oh, as a bonus, as soon as you put it on you instantly look 10 to 15 pounds lighter!!  Now--how can anyone go wrong with purchasing the visors and baseball caps from the Tana Gurls & their Momma, Cookie???!!

Lainee & TicTac--(A new angel ATB), the Queen "B"
"B" for Basset, of course!
And "Patches" & "Pockets" ATB